Wide range from Soft-Hard
Scorpion MX32 (MID/SOFT)
The winning tyre of MX world championship
- V-shaped blocks to improve braking stability and cornering side-grip.
- High performance consistency in severe racing condition.
- Increased heat resistance in race conditions and reduced weight without compromising on stability and cornering behaviour given by the special polyester carcass.
- Available in standard, minicross sizes and special mud version.
Scorpion MX32 (MID/HARD)
Choice of champions for the best performances on mid-hard terrains
- Larger block size increasing contact patch and improving durability.
- Modified side blocks featuring “dimples” optimizing lean angle grip and stability.
- Casing depressions including “scorpion mark” to increase plant and ride comfort.
- Tread spacing and crown radius profile to broaden the range usage.
- Developed with MX GP and AMA supercross race winning top professionals in motocross & supercross.